Front Desk Supervisor
Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
9 days ago
Are you a force for good? Are you naturally an organized person? Does the opportunity to lead a team and devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
Arbor Day Farm is a property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation. This property is where our missions come to life! As one of the world's largest operating conservation foundations, the Arbor Day Foundation educates and engages stakeholders and communities across the globe to involve themselves in its mission of planting, nurturing and celebrating trees. Our vision is to help others understand and use trees as a solution to many of the global issues we face today, including air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty and hunger.
The Lied Lodge is searching for a Front Office Manager to lead our Front Desk team and craft the guest experience.
- Front Desk/Office experience. 2+ years of experience working in front desk/reception, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A desire to do better every day. An eagerness to continually learn & grow is critical in this role.
- The ability to foster relationships. You must be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
- The skills. You know that effectively communicating in a positive manner is an art form. You love finding ways to hone your craft verbally and in written form.
- Lead. Guide, mentor, and assist Team Members in front desk operations to ensure they feel supported & have the tools they need to perform at a high level.
- Engage with guests. From the moment they arrive, and at several points during their stay, you'll have an opportunity to help ensure guests needs are met during their stay.
- Put your skills to work. Each day will be different and full of many tasks and details that help support the housekeeping and front desk team.
- Model our Core Values. Your performance and behavior will align to our Core Values.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including generous additional time around the holidays.
- We know the little things matter. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day, you'll receive discounted rates on purchases at Arbor Day Farm, and we're eager to give growth opportunities to our best performers.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).