Event Set Up
Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
25 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Do you have a desire to turn spaces into venues where memories are made? The Arbor Day Foundation could be the organization that makes you love where you work.
Arbor Day Farm is a property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation. This property is where our mission comes to life! As one of the world's largest operating conservation foundations, the Arbor Day Foundation educates and engages stake holders and communities across the globe to involve themselves in its mission of planting, nurturing, and celebrating trees. Our vision is to help others understand and use trees as a solution to many of the global issues we face today, including air quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger.
We need Event Setup Team Members with weekend availability to help us make dreams a reality with the right equipment and design.
- Excellent guest communication skills. You take service excellence seriously and aim to provide a world-class conference dining experience for all guests.
- A positive/team player attitude. You love serving others, you take serving customers and your teammates seriously and ensure positive experiences for all.
- Strong detail orientation. You have great attention to detail and can carry out written and verbal directions.
- Adaptability. To move from one space to another and the understanding that what works best for one type of event may be different than another. You enjoy working in different spaces and are available on weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Work with a team. Be part of creating a fun work environment, with teamwork at the forefront of creating amazing guest experiences.
- Explore environments. Creating and setting the stage in multiple venues, both inside and outside, no two days are the same!
- Set up and tear down events. Move quickly to maneuver equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solve. Work to ensure video and audio equipment is set up and working properly throughout the event, troubleshooting any issues.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your mental health. We offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) where you and your family can access free counseling sessions and support through legal and financial issues.
- We invest in your future. 401k participation for ALL team members.
- We know the little things matter. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day, you'll receive discounted rates on purchases at Arbor Day Farm and were eager to give growth opportunities to our best performers.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).