Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
8 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
We need a creative Conference Manager to execute private and property events!
- Service excellence. It’s a core component of how you interact with everyone in your life and drives you to consistently improve processes and systems.
- Ability to lead. Ability to lead/project manage cross-functional teams of vendors, partners, and internal team members.
- The ability to foster relationships. You must be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
- The skills. You have an eye for detail, effective communication in a positive manner, you love to see plans turn into action, organization comes naturally to you.
- Coordinate. You’ll manage all details for incoming groups and enter them into our OPERA system
- Engage with clients. From the moment they arrive, and at several points during their time with us, you’ll have an opportunity to help ensure guests needs are met, gathering feedback
- Input and process BEOs. Using OPERA to block spaces, enter and outline details, ensure changes and updates are communicated.
- Collaborate. A variety of roles and individuals internally and externally will rely on you to manage details
- Provide administrative support. From keeping accurate track of group room blocks and group payments, inspecting rooms before the start of each event and during to ensure all requests have been met and keeping accurate and updated records.
- Provide service excellence. In every activity you’ve tasked with, you’ll be expected to provide service excellence.
Love Where You Work:
- We’re in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what’s right. We pride ourselves on the culture we’ve built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. Competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match.
- We want to stay connected. Well hook you up with a company laptop and phone.
- We’ll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).