Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
19 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
- Self-motivation. An upbeat individual dedicated to providing outstanding guest service. Someone who is passionate about Foundations mission to inspire people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees.
- Great communication and customer service skills. Have a love for working with customers!
- Adaptability. You thrive on multitasking, excelling in a fast-paced environment and working to make processes run smoothly.
- A love for working on your feet. You have the ability to stand/walk for designated shift and you are able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Be a team player. Responsibilities include taking and assisting with expo of orders, operating POS system, providing excellent customer service and sanitation of food prep areas.
- Spend your days in Porters. You will be a part of a team, working together to provide the best service and BBQ in Nebraska City.
- Professional appearance. Always appear at work looking professional and well groomed.
- Earn valuable work experience. You will gain valuable work experience that sets you up for other opportunities on our property.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your mental health. We offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) where you and your family can access free counseling sessions and much more support.
- We will feed you. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day.
- We invest in your future. 401k participation for ALL Team Members.
- We want to stay connected. Well include you on our property-wide communications so you can stay in the know of company initiatives.
- Well round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).