AM Dining Room Server
Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
15 days ago
Are you a force for good? Do you have a service mindset? Does the opportunity to work in a fine dining setting excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
Arbor Day Farm is a property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation. This property is where our missions come to life! As one of the world's largest operating conservation foundations, the Arbor Day Foundation educates and engages stakeholders and communities across the globe to involve themselves in its mission of planting, nurturing, and celebrating trees. Our vision is to help others understand and use trees as a solution to many of the global issues we face today, including air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger.
We need a breakfast and lunch dining room server to help create memories for our guests at Timbers!
- Great customer service skills. You have a positive attitude, love working with people, and the ability to ensure a positive dining experience for all guests.
- A desire to have afternoons and evenings off. You are an early bird who will enjoy the breakfast shift from 6:00am-2:00pm.
- Food and beverage experience. Ability to accurately take food and beverage orders, deliver orders in a timely manner, and clearing/setting tables.
- A love for working on your feet. You must have the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time and frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Be a part of a fast-paced work environment. You are energized by a full restaurant, abuzz with guests, eating, drinking, and loving life.
- Gain experience from an upscale restaurant. You will serve high quality food and gain experience in an upscale restaurant environment.
- Work as a team. Be a part of helping us create a fun work environment with teamwork at the forefront to ensure a positive experience for guests.
Love Where You Work:
- We’re in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what’s right. We pride ourselves on the culture we’ve built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your mental health. We offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) where you and your family can access free counseling sessions and much more support.
- We will feed you. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day.
- We invest in your future. 401k participation for ALL Team Members.
- We want to stay connected. We’ll include you on our property-wide communications so you can stay in the know of company initiatives.
- We’ll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).