Ventures Project Coordinator
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
30+ days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Project Coordinator to sit on our Ventures Team and provide opportunities for both corporations and individuals to engage in tree planting experiences through a network of partners around the globe.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- An eye for detail. You thrive in an environment where you can steward projects from start to finish, ensuring every "t" is crossed and "i" is dotted.
- Relationship skills. You naturally build trusted relationships with others through thoughtful engagement and collaboration.
- Drive. Your intrinsic need is to meet the needs of others by providing a concierge experience to both internal and external partners.
- Experience. You’ve successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring stakeholder needs are met or exceeded. You have spearheaded cross-team collaboration and rallied internal teammate buy-in to reach overall goals.
- The right attitude. You’re positive, self-motivated, and have a high degree of professionalism.
- Keep us on pace. You’ll develop timelines and coordinate details for urban canopy projects including plantings & distributions and involving funding & planting partners.
- Coordinate. We’ll look to you for service excellence when coordinating tree focused project types ranging from exclusive events, environmental justice work, storm recovery efforts, home delivery projects, resource development and more.
- Handle the details. Manage multi-project timelines and deliverables including partner profiles, event agendas, surveys, marketing needs, reporting requirements and more.
- Provide pertinent data from internal systems (CRM, NAV, AskNicely, Monday.com, Survey123, JotForm) for transparency and knowledge sharing for the broader team.
- Collaborate. Communication is key to ensuring all internal and external stakeholders stay connected, up to date to and in agreement with what success looks like.
- Take initiative. We want you to help us improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes and systems to provide consistency and enhance the partner experience.
- Be a storyteller. Share project and partnership successes to tell the stories of our external partners.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years so we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).