Senior Marketing Manager, Carbon
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
30 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Are you a creative marketer with the ability to influence people to action through strategic marketing communications? Arbor Day Carbon, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Arbor Day Foundation, is dedicated to accelerating reforestation by investing in people and partnerships. By ensuring quality carbon reduction and removal projects come to market, you will have a meaningful impact on the future of our planet. With forest restoration and protection as our focus, we are leading the charge for the use of trees as a proven means to fight climate change, to benefit local people, and to restore nature. Arbor Day Carbon is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
The Senior Marketing Manager will build and execute strategy, strengthen relationships, and elevate our voice across our strategic networks, corporate partners, and project partners, while also educating people on the practical need for market-based solutions land use issues.
- The Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- The Experience. The ideal candidate has spent 5-8 years in an agency, partnership, or other marketing communications-related role with B2C and B2B experience. Carbon related experience is a big advantage.
- The Skills. You know how to bring others together around an idea or strategy in written and verbal forms.
- The Abilities. You're motivated, goal-oriented and love to lead or manage projects, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- The Attitude. You're fueled by being someone others can rely on for high-quality work delivered with a side of positivity.
- Work Cross-Functionally. You'll work directly with the Arbor Day Carbon team, the Foundation Marketing and Communications team, and Corporate Partnerships team to help cultivate new marketing opportunities.
- Provide Strategy. We'll look to you to help us innovate with ideas and best practices that continue to propel the Arbor Day Foundation, Arbor Day Carbon and our network of partners through a variety of channels.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing, interactive, and communications plans for all of Arbor Day’s carbon partners and key stakeholders.
- Build Relationships. Internally and across industries while cultivating marketing programs, messaging, content, social media posts and press releases.
- Evaluate. You'll measure campaign results, track projections, and adjust communications plans.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).