Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
18 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Are you a strategic individual with an innate desire to create and refine opportunities that can add real value and impact in our world? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care.As we say at the Foundation:life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Product Manager to partner with our business owners to accelerate the development and launch of new product extensions, accelerate our scale, and meet new audiences that will further our mission. This role will lead market assessment, design, evaluation, and launch efforts of these innovative solutions.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness to build/extend something.
- Experience building and delivering customer-facing products, programs or services.
- Team player & independent working styles. You're comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate a strong ability to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Critical thinking skills. You guide decision-making through research, business acumen, and relationship building to help bring product extensions to the market.
- Collaborate with business owners to lead the product development process.
- Assume primary product ownership responsibilities (roadmap, use cases, prioritization, stakeholder buy-in, go to market)
- Leverage internal partnerships to build structures to support products – technology, business intelligence, marketing etc.
- Create strategic partnerships both across our organization and through external networks to create success and speed products and offers to market.
- Manage the investment and communicate success of product evolutions.
- Be a constant learner. Leverage learning and continuous improvement opportunities for the team and organization.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together.A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We know the little things matter.Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities.
- We'll round out the experience.We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).