Mid-Level Giving Manager
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
16 days ago
Are you a force for good? Do you champion the art and science of fundraising and marketing? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
We need a Mid-Level Giving Manager to join our Direct Marketing Team to lead our efforts in accelerating the growth of our mid-level donor program, bringing a bold new vision to life.
- Experience. You’ve been developing, driving and managing successful strategies for donor recruitment, retention and growth for at least three years.
- A proven track record. You have the growth stats to match your raw talent.
- Creativity with analytical skills to match. You’re naturally curious and adaptable. “Why” and “how” are your favorite words.
- A deep passion. For people, building relationships, the Foundation’s mission, nature, and environmental stewardship.
- The knowledge. You created the book on direct response fundraising best practices with the right blend of high-touch cultivation tactics.
- Own mid-level giving. From the budget, strategy and execution, we will lean on you to build the mid-level giving program our members deserve.
- Care about the metrics. You’ll establish comprehensive testing, measurement, and reporting to analyze and optimize marketing campaigns and KPIs to ensure mid-level giving revenue and programmatic goals are met.
- Collaborate. You will be a positive force in unifying a cross-functional team to help implement and optimize mid-level giving tactics.
- Collect feedback. You’ll establish pathways to receive regular feedback from donors and other stakeholders to address concerns and improve donor experience.
- Build Connections. The heart of this role is knowing our donors. You’ll create lasting relationships through remarkable donor experiences that scale via phone, videoconference, email, mail, and events.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).