Member Experience Representative
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
30+ days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Representative to join our Member Experience team and serve as a liaison between the Foundation’s internal teams and our members, supporters, and external partners to ensure world-class service and value to all parties.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- The right attitude.You’re positive, self-motivated, and have a high degree of professionalism.
- Relationship skills. You naturally build trusted relationships with individuals through thoughtful engagement and providing deliverables within expected timelines.
- Drive. Your intrinsic need is to meet the needs of others by providing a positive experience to both internal and external partners. Your professionalism and eagerness to learn and share drive your success.
- Communication expertise. Your ability to communicate both written and verbally are key to how you build relationships.
- Provide service excellence. You will personally provide and inspire others to provide one of our Core Values, Service Excellence to external and internal partners.
- Build relationships. Serve as the liaison between the Member Experience team and other internal Foundation teams, external partners, and members and supporters.
- Leverage relationships. Through conversations with individuals the Foundation serves, you will hear information first-hand that can help internal teams think through how their operations can have a positive impact on the experience of our members, supporters, and external partners.
- Communicate. Effectively and passionately communicate the Foundation’s mission and programs to others on behalf of the Foundation. You’ll handle phone calls, emails, social media, letter responses, and/or chat with positivity, striving to build and maintain trust and loyalty.
- Empower Members and Supporters. You'll inspire them to make a difference by sharing our vision and dedication to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years when we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).