Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
15 days ago
Are you a force for good? Are you a creative marketer with the ability to influence people to action through campaign development? Do you have high strategic marketing acumen, strong project management skills, and the ability to spearhead multiple assignments from ideation to completion with excellence? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you?The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care.As we say at the Foundation:life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help our members, donors, and corporate partners understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Marketing Manager, Corporate Partnerships to join our Marketing Strategy Team. This position will support and celebrate our existing corporate partnerships through marketing campaign, content, and strategy development. This person will also work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Corporate Partnerships Coordinator to execute external campaigns aimed at attracting new corporate partnership opportunities.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- A love for collaboration. You thrive in environments that require cross team collaboration.
- Communication skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be speaking with marketing, PR, sustainability, and C-suite leadership from some of the world’s largest corporate organizations on a regular basis.
- Experience. 4 to 5 years in marketing, advertising, branding, account management, or a related field with ability to articulate experience in the following areas: brand strategy, content development and planning, and campaign ideation. Digital marketing and CRM experience are both a plus.
- A to do list for your to do list. You are detail oriented and can deliver on specific timetables/deadlines.
- Support growth objectives. You will sit at the intersection of the Foundation’s Corporate Partnerships and Marketing teams to develop strategy and tactics that drive opportunities and revenue.
- Forge strong, respectful, and trusted relationships with existing corporate partners to effectively execute program launches, communications plans, and content strategies.
- Plan, manage and execute fully integrated marketing programs for corporate partners including marketing strategies and tactics, project planning, writing of creative briefs, and success metrics.
- Develop strategic communications plans to attract and retain new corporate partners, while working in collaboration with the Marketing Strategy Director to ensure efforts connect to our larger enterprise-wide vision.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, digital, and marketing team members on development, execution, and timing of deliverables.
- Assist in the ideation, review, and revision of all materials and content distributed to, from, and on-behalf of our corporate partners.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).