Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation:life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking an accomplished business to consumer Director of Product Management who is passionate about identifying consumer-facing problems and building impactful solutions. This position will lead our product team and drive the creation and development of new products to create more impact for our mission.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- A proven track record driving B2C product development. You can translate needs and product vision from ambiguity into world-class experiences. Audience understanding, roadmap, use cases, prioritization, stakeholder buy-in, go to market.
- Experience building and leading a product management team You know how to lead product managers, are collaborative and you can create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- A Data Driven Approach. You are grounded in data, consumer feedback, and have strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities to create a compelling vision and achieve product market fit.
- Strong Relationship Skills. You have led cross-functional partnerships and have a knack for solving complex problems and scaling simplicity for stakeholders.
- Define and executeproduct vision and strategy. With a unified approach in mind create various products, ensuring they are market-driven and aligned to grow impact, drive scale, and meet our audiences’ needs. You will collaborate with business owners and lead the product development process for individual audiences.
- Advocate for the product. Internally, lead ongoing efforts to gain feedback, evangelize and garner buy in, and support for defined vision and strategy.
- Work cross-functionally. Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, technology, business intelligence, member experience by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Lead Product Management. Build and coach a high performing team of product managers. Be responsible for strategic approach, processes, and structure of product management at the Foundation.
- Proactively communicate. You will communicate upcoming product priorities, new releases, successes, and learnings from product evolutions.
- Identify and measure key metrics. Analyze metrics and report on progress toward achieving those goals.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly parking stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).