Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
13 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Digital Designer to join our Digital Marketing team. The Digital Designer will create visual content to help internal clients meet their marketing objectives. They will work with internal teams to create and execute creative concepts, including website content, landing pages, digital banner ads, HTML emails, and social media campaigns.
- The Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- The Experience. You have digital, interactive, or web design experience. Digital advertising, social media and email are your love language.
- The Knowledge. HTML, CSS, JS, and various front-end development practices, standards, and executions. Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, and associated design tools.
- The Skills. Exceptional design skills, high production value, and attention to detail.
- The Abilities. Strong conceptualizing ability and visual communication ability.
- The Attitude. You enjoy learning new animation libraries and coding techniques, can work autonomously, and are energized by seeing projects through from concept to completion.
- Concept. Provide insight in early concept sessions to identify the best ideas that meet the project needs.
- Collaborate. You will communicate with Marketing Mangers, Copywriters, and Art Directors to create landing pages that meet the needs of the campaign and inspire users to take action.
- Design. Let your creativity shine as you design digital campaign tactics that include website content, landing pages, digital banner ads, HTML emails, and social media campaigns.
- Build. Spend your day building final digital banner ads and HTML emails for delivery.
- Pursue bold innovation. You will participate in early concept sessions and consult with creative teams to make sure all ideas meet digital best practices.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).