Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
9 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Development Coordinator to sit on our Development Team and support front line Development Officers in managing and qualifying leads for financial support for the Foundation.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- Organization: The ideal candidate is a well-organized individual with great attention to detail who thrives on keeping project timelines and deliverables on track.
- Communication skills. You know effective communication skills help facilitate building relationships and are the cornerstone of a great experience for you, and those you work with.
- A can-do attitude. You love to pick up work and run with it, knowing others are counting on you. You have the desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and have a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Drive. You have the desire to serve donors and elevate the team through steady, strategic process development and practices.
- Proficiency. You are data driven and comfortable working in multiple databases and applications.
- Develop. Improve communication processes and efficiencies with support teams internally.
- Handle the details. Assist Development Officers in trip planning, strategy, and follow up. Project manage all Marketing and IT requests.
- Collect data. You will support the team through gathering necessary data, photos, and collateral for impact reports to individual donors and Foundations.
- Create. Systems and processes for tracking, reporting, and communication purposes.
- Be an expert. Be the team’s subject matter expert on CRM processes, data input, and Nav integration.
- Aggregate. Streamline lead generation areas and supply timely follow up opportunities to Development Officers.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).