Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
25 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
- Passion. For the Foundation's mission, nature, environmental stewardship, and people.
- A continuous learner mindset. There is always something new to learn or a way to sharpen your skills. You lean into Agile and Lean principles to guide your way.
- Communication skills. You’re able to examine, interpret, and report across any level in writing and verbally.
- A positive Attitude. You’re a known self-starter who loves to find the most efficient ways to accomplish a task through paying high attention to the details.
- The Knowledge. You understand process/data flow documentation techniques, customer-centric systems and have the ability to understand complex systems.
- Project Management Skills. You know how to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously all while communicating seamlessly along the way.
- Champion the idea-to-implementation process. Working with business users to get functional requirements defined in a manner that facilitates communication between business and technical teams, to provide solutions that create and enhance value for the Foundation.
- Provide Analysis. Of systems, business needs, risks, opportunities, utilization, and performance objectives.
- Create Requirements. In the form of written documentation, diagrams, use cases, user stories, scenarios, screen mockups, flowcharts, reports, and acceptance criteria.
- Be the Expert. You will implement our framework for decision-making strategies, and utilize Lean and agile principles to define value and drive continuous improvements.
- Perform/conduct surveys, interviews, workshops, task analysis, and presentations as needed.
- Collaborate. With business users, project stakeholders, technical experts, vendors, and project managers to ensure all business and technical visions are met, handing the project off after requirements, system standards and training/documentation is complete.
- Analyze production issues. You do the triage; help assess next best steps.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of learning and development opportunities.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).