Account Executive (Corporate Partnerships Manager)
Arbor Day Foundation
Lincoln, NE, United States
30+ days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Do you enjoy prospecting and building long term relationships? The Arbor Day Foundation is a place where you can do work that matters, with people who care. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
The Arbor Day Foundation is seeking a Corporate Partnership Manager to join our growing Corporate Partnerships Team. The Corporate Partnership Manager will be concentrated in the West Coast territory and will own the full relationship sales cycle.
- Passion. For the Foundation’s mission, nature, environmental stewardship and people.
- Experience. Working with Senior Level executives in a corporate environment (C-level/VP) excites you. At least three years in sales or fundraising, preferably in corporate relations using public relations and marketing campaigns is required. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) or sustainability experience is a plus.
- Skills. You have the demonstrated ability to build relationships with prospects and understand the needs of both the individual(s) and corporate leadership. You know how to bring others together around an idea or strategy in both written and verbal forms.
- Drive. You aim to consistently exceed your goals, whether over the phone or in person, by building a healthy pipeline of future relationships and partnerships.
- Intrinsic motivation toward action and collaboration. You thrive when you are building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, while influencing those around you to enact positive change.
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit corporations and corporate foundations resulting in positive and lasting relationships with the Foundation for near- and long-term goals.
- Innovate. You will create innovative solutions that strategically engage prospects while fulfilling their organizational goals and advancing the Foundation’s mission.
- Prospect. Creatively find ways to prospect new opportunities and create urgency and pace in decision making.
- Be a presence for the Foundation. You’ll travel to create presence and excitement for the Arbor Day Foundation at industry events, including trade shows, conferences and seminars. There is roughly 25% travel required with this role.
- Negotiate. Effectively negotiate contracts and formal agreements, and manage relationships with vendors and partners
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, paid parental leave, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We know the little things matter. Team members receive a monthly transportation stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and access to a plethora of benefits at Arbor Day Farm.
- We care about your growth. We allocate 40+ hours annually for our team members to focus on learning and development.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including the week between Christmas and New Years that we close our Lincoln Campus to recharge.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).